Our annual PAWS Holiday Tricky Tray & Bazaar 2019 will be held:
- Saturday, November 2, 2019
- Doors open at 2 pm. Drawing starts at 5: pm
The Russian Hall has a restaurant/bar if you would like to purchase food or beverages.
You must be present at the time of the drawing to win!!
You can contribute any of the following items:
- Tricky Tray Baskets
- Gift Cards
- Movie or Event Tickets
- NJ Lottery Scratch Off Tickets-any denomination (will be used in our Lottery Basket)
You can also make a financial contribution:
- Checks should be made out and sent to:
PAWS Montclair, Inc.,
P.O. Box 149 Montclair,
New Jersey 07042
- Online contributions can be made via Paypal using secure checkout:
The PAWS tricky tray will include many gifts, baskets, products and services (with more donations still coming in) covering a wide range of items:
- Many beautiful gift themed baskets with all types of great items – both for people and pets.
- Gift certificates for many of the area’s best services, including massage and facial, gym membership, numerous wonderful restaurants, and more.
- Designer gifts from Coach, Dooney & Bourke, Vera Bradley and Michael Kors.
- Lots of practical items like small kitchen appliances, home goods, holiday items, lottery tickets, and much more.
- Gift certificates to incredible entertainment, including theater, music, adventure, sporting events, and family entertainment.
- And many unique and valuable items including an XBOX ONE S with Fortnite, Apple IPAD 6 w/128GB, overnight stay in Atlantic City, custom pet portrait, sports memorabilia, and other collectibles.
Tricky Tray Ticket Pricing:
The prices listed below are for a full sheet of tickets for each tier.
- Tier 1 $10
- Tier 2 $20
- Tier 3 $30
- Tier 4 $40
- Value Pack: Tiers 1 through 4 $75
- 1 ticket for $5
- 5 tickets for $20
Gift Card Apron
- 1 ticket for $5.00
- 3 tickets for $10.00
- 1 ticket for $2.00
- 3 tickets for $5.00
The 2018 Tricky Tray helped raise over $17,000.
This annual fundraising event helps to raise much needed funds for the costs of rescue, vetting, medical care and boarding expenses required for us to continue our mission to care for and find permanent homes for the many cats and dogs that come our way each year.